Free Bill Pay lets you pay your bills online through Highlands Union Bank. No stamps or checks to purchase, and easy to use - and did we mention it is Free! You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay. Make a payment monthly to keep your bill pay account active. For loan payments to Highlands Union Bank please use the transfer section of your Online Banking.
- You can pay all of your bills at the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your recent and pending payments.
- You can receive some of your bills online in Bill Pay. You can view and pay these bills at the Payment Center.
- You can set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- You can review your bills and payments for the past 24 months. You can also export your payment information to a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
- You can transfer money and move payments from one account to another.*
Check out our Bill Payment tutorial in our Online Education Center to learn more.
*Fee may apply.